《 課程簡介 -- English 》
1. It（the course）depicts the Customs systems in pithy and yet professional terms.
2. It gives a prescription of import clearance procedures .
3. It gives a prescription of export clearance procedures .
4. How the Customs assigns tariff numbers to the imported goods.
5. It gives an outline of the valuation system stipulated in the GATT. And how the Customs applies the valuations system to reach dutiable value of imported goods.
6. How the bonding and refund measures operate.
7. The laws governing the importation of goods originating in Mainland China.
8. How the Customs handles the customs brokers, containers and containerized goods.
9. Once smuggling and false declaration were found, how the Customs deals with those cases.
10. If a consignee disagrees with Customs’ determinations , what formalities he shall follow in making an appeal.
11. It gives a general description of GATT/WTO, Super 301 and Special 301 of the United States and WCO, etc.